Aim: Awarded to a plan, strategy, project, piece of research or development that supports the 30-minute city by seeking to create the conditions that generate stronger local economic and employment opportunities.
Criteria: Entrants are to provide one example of a plan, strategy, project, piece of research or development that demonstrates how one or more of the following was achieved:
- Supports the concept of the 30-minute city by enhancing productivity or competitiveness within a local area;
- Encourages a greater diversity of jobs and/or employment growth within a local area;
- Creates conditions that help foster economic innovation;
- Has lessons that can be applied to other local areas;
- If submitting a piece of research, demonstrate how the credibility of the research has been verified.