In conjunction with the release of the final versions of Greater Sydney Commission’s Greater Sydney Region Plan, District Plans, Transport for NSW’s Future Transport 2056, and Infrastructure NSW's State Infrastructure Strategy 2018-2038 a series of briefings was held with key government and industry stakeholders.
Exhibition Period - October to December 2017
A series of community engagement activities were held across Greater Sydney's five districts and online during the October to December 2017 exhibition period.
- 12 community workshops
- three deliberative community panels
- 10 focus groups with culturally diverse community members
- randomised survey with 2,000 community members
- five round tables with representatives of social, environmental and industrial peak groups
- briefings with councillors and workshops with council staff across Sydney
- focus groups with school students from across Sydney
You can find out more about these events, as well as view the presentations and read our online discussions, below: