The Greater Sydney Commission, through its focus on thought leadership, strategic planning and accelerating delivery of key precincts, is helping create good jobs closer to where people live, opportunities to attract world-class industry and making Greater Sydney a more productive, liveable and sustainable city for all.
The Commission was established by an Act of Parliament with specific roles and responsibilities for planning for Greater Sydney. We have a direct reporting line to the NSW Government, as an agency under the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
Our executive team
- Elizabeth Mildwater, Chief Executive Officer
- Annie Parker, Executive Director Tech Central
- Liza Noonan, Executive Director Westmead Health and Innovation District
- Sarah Winter, Executive Director Central Coast and Macquarie Park
- Lee Mulvey, Executive Director Greater Sydney District Plans
- Jenny Rudolph, Executive Director Greater Sydney Region Plan
- Lyndal Hayward, Executive Director People and Corporate Services
- Wendy Were, Executive Director Thought Leadership and Engagement
As an independent organisation funded by the NSW Government, strong and accountable governance is core to our duty to transparently and responsibly serve the public interest.